We’re always looking for talented people who share our passion for the environment and for sustainable farming and are keen to make their mark.
We’re currently recruiting for the following roles in our beef business:
- Bore Runner/Water Maintenance
About the Opportunities:
Tattarang established Harvest Road based on our belief in Australia’s ability to supply sustainable, high quality and ethically grown agri-food products.
The business endeavours to provide a safe, encouraging and family-oriented work environment to all staff, to ensure you have the necessary support to achieve your best results. Harvest Road is a family-owned business committed to improving animal welfare and strives towards industry leadership throughout the vertically integrated business. Harvest Road is constantly evolving, with long-term career opportunities available for successful candidates with the right attitude.
Bore Runner/Water Maintenance
Harvest Road is currently recruiting an energetic bore runner/water maintenance person to join the team, to be based on the Minderoo Pastoral Aggregation in the Pilbara region of WA.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining all livestock watering points throughout the station, maintaining equipment, pumps, stock waters, fences and reporting any livestock issues to management. Through the position, the successful candidate will also gain exposure and/or experience in different aspects of the business such as livestock operations, emerging technologies and fodder production.
** Potential work is available for a partner completing domestic and/or cooking duties, couples are encouraged to apply**
- Monitoring and maintaining livestock waters
- Maintaining and servicing pumps
- Maintaining fences
- Observing stock, reporting any issues to management
- Manual driver’s license
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Motivated and hard-working, willing to contribute to the Minderoo team culture
- Possess sufficient fitness level to carry out required tasks
- Pass a National Police Clearance and pre-employment medical assessment
- Strong attention to detail
- Solar, electric submersible and mono bore experience well regarded
- Demonstrate commitment to safe working practices and animal welfare at all times
- Experience with cattle animal husbandry
- HR, HC or MC license
- Machinery experience (grader, loader, telehandler)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate based on skill level
- Training opportunities available to the right applicant
- Modern accommodation, with couple accommodation available
- All meals
- Free Wi-Fi and Telstra mobile coverage available
- 5 weeks annual leave
Please email your resume (putting the job name in the subject field) to email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.